Maple Tahini Sweet Potato Fries
- 1 large sweet potato
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp Liquid Gold Tahini
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- cinnamon, to taste
- pinch of sea salt
- Slice and cut the sweet potato into fry sized shapes, coat evenly with a tiny bit of coconut oil and sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Spread evenly on a baking tray/sheet and bake at around 220C/425F for around 35-40 min, whilst flipping half way through. Cook until soft, crispy on the outside and slightly brown.
- For the maple tahini, mix 1 tbsp tahini, 1 tsp maple syrup and a pinch of salt with a few drops of water if needed to thin the mix out.
- Top with some more cinnamon if desired, drizzle with the salted maple tahini and devour.
Recipe by @phitzee